FourSight is an innovation company, dedicated to the science of good thinking. We develop research-based creativity and innovation tools, assessments and training designs proven to help individuals, teams and organizations solve complex problems more effectively. Our products draw from more than 70 years of research into critical and creative thinking. Our goal is to make these profound cognitive insights easy to teach, learn and apply.
The FourSight four-step process—clarify, ideate, develop and implement—is both universal and instinctive. Intuitive language makes it “sticky” for groups and organizations that want to transform the way people work together to solve problems. The simplicity and flexibility of the FourSight model allows it to play well other models—design thinking and other innovation and creative thinking approaches—so FourSight can function as a catalyst to existing approaches.
Our work supports the people side of innovation. Our products are designed for innovation practitioners and educators who want to help teams, organizations and schools build the mindset, tool set and skill sets that support creative thinking, collaborative problem solving and cultures of innovation.
- Innovation experts use to introduce corporate-wide innovation initiatives.
- Team leaders use it to reduce conflict and boost performance.
- Trainers use it to promote critical and creative thinking.
- MBA students use it to build better teams.
- Professors use it to teach innovation and entrepreneurship.
- HR and OD professionals use it to support change initiatives.
- Executive coaches use it to sharpen leadership skills.
- Parents, spouses, and teens use it to understand their relationships.
- In primary schools and further education FourSight is used to strengthen creative and innovative behavior in the classroom.
The first step is awareness, and we begin to build that with the FourSight assessment. Discover what kind of thinker you are. Learn more about your thinking preferences and thinking style. The profile is a personalized introduction to the universal problem-solving process.
It brings the self-awareness you need to cultivate the mindset for more innovation and effective problem solving. FourSight is available in 8 languages (English, French, German, Danish, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese and Spanish).
We are tremendously proud of the research behind our work. Feel free to click and download a free copy of the complete FourSight Technical Manual which shows the work that validates the assessment.
- The FourSight Thinking Profile assessment
- The FourSight Thinking platform
- FourSight coaching
- Innovation products
- Certification programs
- Master classes
To support the presenters, facilitators and innovation practitioners who use our tools, FourSight Denmark offers certification courses and master classes. While certification isn’t required, most of our top users choose to get certified to gain deeper knowledge of the assessment, the research and the team and organizational applications. Certification comes with free follow up webinars and coaching to support the successful use and adaptation of the assessment to your needs.